Ideal for light commercial use like small to medium sized cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores.
Double Fan assisted convection oven with excellent heat distribution to guarantee outstanding results and rapid cooking times.
Robust Stainless Steel inside and out.
Great for cooking and reheating.
Easy clean and maintenance.
With the Convection Oven being made from a robust high grade stainless steel it couldn't be easier to clean and maintain
The Electric Convection Baking/ Roasting Oven has a nice compact footprint at 600 x 600 but with the four trays you can really fill it, to maximize space
Why should I buy the Modena RL1?This compact convection oven is an integral piece of kitchen equipment. Optimal in any small to medium sized establishment. The compact convection oven is great for light commercial use, with its fan assisted convection oven the heat distribution guarantee's outstanding results every time.
The Red Label Convection Oven will prove invaluable to snack bars and coffee shops.
It brings the optimum performance of a contained oven and the versatility of a microwave to combine large output with high quality food.
This increases your restaurants cooking possibilities for every kind of meal like cooking and reheating viennoiseries, pastries, ready-made dishes, fresh, frozen or pre-raised savouries.
What’s more it comes with a double glazed door for energy efficiency!
- Internal Size: 460w x 360d x 360h (mm).
- Size: 600w x 600d x 600h (mm).
- 120 minute timer
- Temperature range: 50C to 300C
- Electrical loading: 3.7 KW 16A 230V~
- Plug Fitted: Yes.
- Power: 13 amp plug fitted
- Capacity: 60 litres
- Supplied with 4 trays - 43m x 30cm
- 70mm space between trays when loaded inside oven
|Temperature Range||50C to 300C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||40 KG|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Internal Size (mm)||460w x 360d x 360h|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).