GBP 1666.99 2019-09-21
The Parry P9EOD is a 2 x 5KW electric oven. This amazing oven when teamed with either the 1870 or the 1871 turns into an excellent 6 hob electric oven.
Why should I buy the Parry P9EOD?This Parry P9EOD is a great choice when choosing an electric oven. The many excellent features include two oven ring elements with fans for great heat distribution, the vast interior of this oven will take two full sized gastronorm pans side by side per shelf, temperature control with thermostat so you have complete control of oven temperature and an indicator light so you know if the oven is on or not at a glance. All of these great features are times two, as you get two amazing ovens.
- Temperature control with a thermostat that regulates the max temperature of 280C
- Replaceable fibre rope seal
- The oven takes two gastronorm trays side by side per shelf (running front to back)
- Indicator lights to show the unit is on
- Unit can be stacked one on top of the other
- 2 oven ring elements with fans located on inner back panel of the unit to allow unit stacking
- Smooth enamelled internal cavity for easy cleaning
- Manufactured from high quality stainless steel for extra stregnth
- Number of shelves: 4
- External Dimensions: 1400(H) x 900(W) x 815(D)mm - Including Handles
- Internal Dimensions: 425(H) x 660(W) x 545(D)mm
- Power: 2 x 5kW (Hardwired - Single Phase)
- Capacity: 2 x 210 Litre / 7.4 Cu Ft
- Weight: 90 KG
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||90 KG|
|Power||2 x 5 kW|
|Capacity||2 x 210 Litre|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).