The Lincat LFF Lynx 400 is a counter top fryer with a single tank. This large single tank is ideally suited to the free frying of battered or breaded products, especially fish. The removable control head and elements make for easy cleaning as do the removable stainless steel tank and batter plate, making this an ideal addition to your kitchen.
Why should I buy the Lincat LFF?The Lincat Lynx 400 fryer is an electric counter top unit with removable control panel and element. The thermostatic control ranges from 130 - 190 C and has a fail- safe temperature cut out should any mishaps occur. The body of this fryer is 430 grade stainless steel, the tanks are 304 grade stainless steel and the baskets are chrome plated. With these fryer coming a whole host of sizes we will find the fryer for you. Lynx 400 cooking appliances are convenient counter-top electric units, which operate at 3kW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space. Lynx 400 includes fryers, boiling tops, griddles, Panini grills, infra-red grills, Bain Marie, a chip scuttle, convection oven, pizza oven, and a pasta boiler.
Electric counter top unit. Thermostatic control, removable stainless steel tank and batter plate for easy cleaning. Fail safe top temperature cut-out for added safety.
- Large single tank ideally suited to free frying of battered or breaded products, especially fish.
- Removable control head & elements for easy cleaning.
- Thermostatic control for consistently perfect results.
- Removable stainless steel tank & batter plate for easy cleaning.
- High limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails).
- Batter plate, stainless steel lid & heavy duty baskets supplied as standard.
- Hand Battered Fish Per Hour: 28 x 120g portions.
|Temperature Range||130C to 190C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||9.5 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).