The Lincat LCS Lynx 400 chip scuttle is an electric counter top unit. The simmerstat temperature control and removable drain plate and interior along with the folding lid that is hinged at the rear make this neat chip scuttle ideal for any catering established.
Why should I buy the Lincat LCS?The Lincat Lynx 400 chip scuttle holds chips and other cooked products at the perfect serving temperature and conditions for up to 20 minutes with a perforated drain plate that helps keep chips crispy. The easy clean and removable drain plate and interior as well as the adjustable control gives extra versatility, particularly useful when holding more delicate products makes this scuttle an excellent addition to your kitchen. The Lynx 400 range of counter-top catering equipment brings professional quality and reliability within the reach of every commercial caterer. Perfect for pubs, cafes, and quick service businesses, Lynx 400 products are also ideal for stand-by or specialist use in the largest of kitchens. Most of the Lynx 400 range operates at no more than 3 kW, which means that you can simply plug in and start cooking. Designed with hygiene in mind, Lynx 400 equipment is so easy to keep clean. Strong, reliable and easy to use, it's easy to see why Lynx 400 has become the benchmark for light duty commercial catering equipment.
Lincat LCS Chip Scuttle. Heated by halogen light above and element below. Removable container and perforated drain plate which helps to keep chips crisp.
- Holds chips and other cooked products at perfect serving temperature
- Perforated drain plate gives easy access and helps to keep chips crisp
- Easy to clean - removable drain plate and interior
- Adjustable temperature control.
- 20 mins maximum recommended storage time.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||11 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).