Despite its compact dimensions, IMC’s CS-C1 Chipper has a market leading capacity and is able to process up to 25kg of potatoes in just one minute. It can be mounted on a drainer, worktop or stand and is manufactured from heavy gauge stainless steel to provide years of reliable service and superior performance whilst being simple to wipe down and clean.
Designed and engineered to bear the weight of a bucket of chips suspended from the chute. All welds are deep penetration, using the latest technology, for added strength and longevity.
The patented screw-down, quick-release knife block assembly ensures blades remain rigidly in place to provide perfect chips with minimal wastage. Available in widths of 12mm, 14mm and 17mm, it can be removed quickly and easily for cleaning or replacement.
Why should I buy the IMC CSC1?
The IMC CS-C1 chipper has a 25kg capacity and can be mounted on a drainer, worktop or stand. It is manufactured from heavy gauge stainless steel to provide years of service
- Robust construction for added strength and longevity
- Designed to bear the weight of a bucket of chips suspended from the chute
- Extra wide hopper means loading of up to 12kg at a time
- Easy loading with internal baffle arrangement
- Compact knife block ensures the blades remain rigidly in place for minimal wastage
- One piece hopper and chute assembly for fewer parts and faster cleaning
- Waste free chute with exit from the chute designed to concentrate the area over the chips
- Grab handle enables the hopper to be easy lifted
- Easy grip interlock knob, ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort even with wet hands
- Operator button cover designed to prevent water ingress
- Long life belt and pulley drive provide outstanding durability and reliability
- Dimensions W400 x D687 x H530mm
- 0.18kw HP motor
- 25kg output per minute
- 56kg weight
- Single phase only
- Includes 1 free knife block.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).