The Lincat GC46 is an ambient glass counter top display unit. Supplied with removable toughened safety glass shelves you can display everything you can imagine. With a shelf height of 150 mm and non - slip rubber feet make this and ideal display unit of food and non-food items for every establishment.
Why should I buy the Lincat GC46?These Lincat glass display cabinet without doors comes toughened safety glass throughout with a sturdy 10 mm thick base glass and strong stainless steel shelf support brackets for extra rigidity, 6 mm thick removable shelves which are safe and easy to clean, the open back design makes for easy access when placing items in the display. The great all-round visibility and polished glass edges which enhances visual appeal of displayed items and increases sales potential make this display unit a must for your premises. Lincat's Seal selection is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
The Lincat GC46 is versatile and Good all round visibility to enhance the visual appeal of displayed items. With illuminated interiors and Open Back.
- Toughened safety glass throughout with sturdy 10 mm thick base glass & strong stainless steel shelf support brackets for extra rigidity
- Open back design
- 6mm thick removable shelves safe & easy to clean
- Generous 150 mm shelf height for versatile display of food & non-food items
- Good all-round visibility & polished glass edges enhances visual appeal of displayed items
- Non-slip rubber feet for extra safety & security
- Dimensions: W600 x D350 x H645mm
- Shelf Dimensions: W583 x D310mm
- Rear Doors: No
- Weight: 32kg
|Weight (kg)||32 kg|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).