Capacity: 56 Litres + Bluetooth. Power: 2kW
Why should I buy the Sammic SmartVide8Plus?
Easy to use and portable, the Sammic SmartVide8+ Portable Stirrer is a high quality immersion stirrer ideal for chefs on the move or for those who wish to cook sous vide only occasionally. It can be fitted in seconds to a standard stainless or polycarbonate gastronorm tank or round, straight sided circular pot with a diameter of 300mm or more (minimum depth 150mm) and a maximum volume of approximately 56 litres. Temperature and time can be quickly set with the wipe clean push button control panel which also features low liquid and run dry warnings. Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours with an audio and visual alert. Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. With cutting-edge features that allow the exchange of important data to improve the chef's experience and to allow an effective HACCP control with Bluetooth connectivity.
- SVide8+ allows for an effective HACCP control. Bluetooth connectivity allows export/print cooking results at the end of each cycle
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time
- Infuses and flavours oil fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique
- Increases profits thanks to minimal product shrinkage
- Requires very little hands-on time allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked