The Robot Coupe CL60 food processor has an operating time of up to 600 kg/hr. and is available in single phase or in three phase, single phase has 375 rpm and the three phase has 375rpm and 750rpm. 50 discs available this is an excellent item of equipment. Capable of preparing enough food stuffs for 300 to 3000 covers.
Robot Coupe CL 60 description,
- Output -The Automatic feed-head combines an outstanding cut quality with high output.
- This head is ideal for grated carrots and sliced or diced potatoes for example.
- It has been conceived for all types of cut with the exception of slicing of long products, processing fragile products or products that are too large for the feed hopper.
- Output - New pusher feed head (area : 227 cm2) designed for large vegetables processing with a feed tube (58 mm) included for long or fragile vegetables processing.
- The lever mounted on the feed-head has been designedfor ease of operation and minimum effort on the part ofthe operator.
- Sturdiness -Heavy duty construction for intensive use.
- Ergonomics -Tilting of the heads in the line of the motor base to guarantee space saving design and greater user comfort.Its compact size, the wheels and handle make the machine very easy to move.
- Induction motor
- All metal motor base
- Stainless steel motor base
- Discs not included
- Complete selection of 50 discs available
- 10 Dicing cuts & 4 French cuts available
- Stainless steel bulk feed hopper
- Control hopper238cm2- capacity 4.2 litre
- Tube included:58mm
- Dimensions: 1353(H) x 462(W) x 770(D)mm
- Power: 400V, 3 Phase
- Capacity: 4.2 Litre
- Speed: 375 & 750 rpm
- Number of covers: up to 3000
- Operating time: up to 1800 kg/h
- Gross weight: 91.5 KG
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||91.5 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).