Power: 16kW. Output: 16kg/hr
Why should I buy the JM_Posner CP736?
The JM Posner LightFry Oven is ideal for producing deliciously crispy French fries without the use of expensive oil. In addition, the cooking process uses a combination of steaming and convection to make much healthier fries - up to 40-60% lower fat content. The LightFry makes for a better, safer kitchen environment as grease vapour is removed and as there's no tanks of hot oil, there's less chance for burns, slipping or kitchen fires. Incredibly easy to clean thanks to the integrated cleaning programme - saving both time and money in comparison to conventional fryers.
- Healthier French fries with 40% to 60% lower fat content
- No oil means major cost savings, both for purchasing and oil disposal
- Approx. 50% lower energy consumption
- Less ventilation cleaning
- Less cleaning, as the grease vapour disappears
- Integrated cleaning. Always a clean oven for the next day
- Reheating of cooled French fries is possible and the results favourable
- Lower investment expense. Ventilation, kitchen extract ducts, grease separators
- Dimensions 695(H)x 693(W)x 645(D)mm
- Weight 100kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|External Size (mm)||695(H) x 693(W) x 645(D)mm|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).