20Ltr Separate Hot Water Tap 3 Phase
Why should I buy the Bravilor Bonamat GF273?
Part of the Bravilor B HW-series round filter machines, this B10 HW Bulk Brewer with separate hot water tap on the central column is ideal for venues requiring large quantities of coffee at peak times. It will not only brew 10 litres of coffee in just 10 minutes but its 2 x 10Ltr VHG containers are removable and can be moved directly to your customers at the desired serving locations, where these double-walled containers with electrical heating will keep your coffee warm whilst preserving its aromatic flavours. Equipped with LCD display, total and day counters, descale system, coffee-ready signal, built-in timer and optimum security provisions.
- Requires specialist installation: hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains
- 20ltr coffee holding capacity and 60ltr per hour (brews 10ltr of coffee in 10 minutes)
- 2 x 10ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- 1 separate hot water tap with 3.3ltr water holding capacity and 20ltr per hour output (ideal to make tea)
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place
- Heat up time: 10 minutes
- Bravilor article number: 22.214.171.124
- Capacity 20 Ltr
- Dimensions 840(H) x 989(W) x 570(D)mm
- Hardwired Y
- Output 8.38kW
- Power Type 37A. 3 Phase
- Temperature Range 0 to 96C
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 1 Year Labour & 2 Year Parts Warranty
- Weight 52.2KG
|Temperature Range||+3 to +40C|
|Warranty||2 years Parts & 1 Year Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||52.2 KG|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).