BestFrost 2SPT-12 Refrigerated Salad Sandwich Prep Fridge Table 2 Door 1200mm 2SPT-12
Why should I buy the Best Frost 2SPT-12?
Robust, strong and hygienic, the 1200mm wide double door prep counter allows you to make pizza, sandwiches, wraps and much more without having to move between stations. Thanks to quick access to top-mounted refrigerated 12 x GN1/6 pans and the large capacity refrigerated counter, as well as its large white reversible chopping board, this high quality prep counter is ideal for busy professional caterers.
The Best Frost heavy duty double door food prep fridge is a must for any busy kitchen with a 43ºC ambient working temperature no matter how hot your kitchen gets the Best Frost single door food prep fridge won’t let you down. Holds 12 x Gn1/6 containers so you can get everything you need for service stored safely and in order ready for when you need it. The Aspera compressor and the EBM fan motor all hailing from Italy and the Carel Digital Controller all go together to make this food prep fridge one of the best.
- Holds 12 x GN1/6 Pans (not included)
- Work surface 1220 x 256 mm
- removable chopping board
- wheels fitted
- Dimensions in mm – 1225w x 762d x 1109h
- Capacity in Litres – 340
- Inner Temperature (ºC) - +1 to +8
- Ambient Temperature (ºC) – 43C
- Humidity in percentage – 85
- Compressor (HP) – 1/3
- Cooling Type – Ventilated
- Temperature Control Type - Thermostat
- Amps(A)220v/50hz – 2.6
- Power (w) – 370
- Net Weight (kgs) – 110
- Stainless steel.
- Auto defrost.
- Polypropylene work surface/ cutting board.
- CFC free.
- Lockable castors.
- Gastronorm capacity: 12x GN 1/6 (100mm deep).
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Wheels fitted
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||12 x GN1/6 pans (not included)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43C|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).